Baked buffalo chicken sandwiches—say that one three times fast. Honestly, I’m passionate about buffalo sauce. Something about it gets me every time. If you’re equally as obsessed with buffalo flavored food, you’ll love this recipe because it’s quick, easy, and perfect for the college budget. Plus, baked chicken is healthier than crispy chicken, so you can feel a little less guilty after eating it. Buffalo on.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 package raw chicken (preferably cut in strips)
- 1 bottle Buffalo sauce (we recommend Cookies Wings and Things sauce, because it’s honestly the best)
- 1 package hamburger buns
- Ranch dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Rinse chicken under cold water, dry and lay out on baking sheet.
- Cover chicken with a layer of a buffalo sauce. More is better, in my opinion. Dump it on!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- If desired, toast hamburger buns slightly while the buffalo chicken is baking.
- Serve on hamburger buns, and of course, more buffalo sauce.
- Top with ranch dressing if desired (highly recommend)
(DDF Tip: If you’re equally as in love with buffalo sauce as our author is, take a look at Buzzfeed’s very inspirational list of “20 Buffalo Chicken Recipes You Need To Try Right Now“.)