Can’t get enough BBQ flavor? Neither can we. My roommates and I pull this one out all the time. Sometimes, you just need to get down and eat food with your hands. This is one of those occasions. We usually by a large package of ground beef from the store, cut it in half and freeze what we don’t use for next time. The best part about putting this in your recipe catalog is that you might have a use for those muffin tins mom packed you.
Yield- 8 cups, but 3 will fill you up
- 1 lbs. Ground Beef
- 3/4 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 Can refrigerated, packaged flaky biscuit dough
- 3/4 Cup (or more) shredded cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Cook ground beef in skillet with chopped onions, drain the fat once beef is cooked.
- With the heat still on, stir in BBQ sauce. Mix constantly until hot.
- Pull biscuts into layers, with each piece going into it’s own greased muffin cup. Push the bottom down so that you get thicker sides with about 1/4 an inch hanging over the edge.
- Fill with beef mixture, place cheese on top of each cup.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Let cool slightly before eating.