Of all our recipes here at College Fed, our favorite are the breakfast meals. Today’s recipe works really well if you have some leftovers to get rid of (assuming you eat broccoli once in a while). I recommend buying some pre-cooked chicken (Tyson and Deli Fresh are great brands to try) in the store, along with the alfredo. As far as the broccoli goes, a college student can always turn to the steamed veggies in the frozen section. This recipe is meant for the intermediate level chef, but our novices will be more than able to pull it off. Give this a try tomorrow morning and be sure to let us know how it went!
- 1/4 cup Chicken (cooked and chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Alfredo Sauce (heat briefly in the microwave)
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, water and pepper together.
- Grease small pan with pam, heat on medium heat.
- Pour in egg mixture from step 1. As eggs begin to settle, push the cooked parts towards the center.
- When the surface is mostly set, place the chicken and broccoli over 1/3 of the omelette.
- On the side with the chicken and broccoli, begin to roll the omelette with the spatula.
- Let cook for a minute to heat the inside. Put it on a plate, top with the alfredo and enjoy.
Sign up for College Fed’s Free Newsletter and get instant and sometimes EARLY notification of new recipes! Subscribe Today!