Waking up for corned beef hash sure beats waking up for work! Normally, I’ll be the first one to pull out the frozen hash browns, but sometimes you need to mix it up a bit. Follow along with me as I prepare a big meal of corned beef hash, sunny-side-up eggs and turkey sausage.
- 2-3 cups diced potatoes
- 2-3 cups chopped corned beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Optional: parsley for garnish
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large pan, melt butter. Cook onions and garlic on medium heat until the onions are translucent. Warning: Your kitchen is about to smell awesome.
- Toss in the potatoes and corned beef. Mix them together and flatten them down against the pan. Cook on high.
- After a few minutes of sizzling, check on the bottom of the food. Once it’s browned to your liking, flip it over in sections and continue to cook it. Do not mix it up at any point.
- Once it is cooked to your liking, remove it from heat and top it off with some parsley, salt and pepeper to taste.
(DDF Tip- Top your corned beef hash with a fried egg!)