Parties can be a dangerous place, full of sugary confectioneries and unhealthy choices. Bring something fresh to the table! Cream cheese dip is perfect for parties, after school snacks and even icing. It’s a great way to enjoy fruit or pretzels with a sweet twist, and one that everyone needs in their arsenal. This cream cheese dip sure to be a hit at any gathering!
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 7 strawberries or snack of your choice (pretzels, Nilla Wafers, etc.)
Recipe makes 1 party serving or 6 individual servings.
- For an easy mixing process, let cream cheese and butter soften on the counter for 2 hours.
- Add cream cheese and butter to mixing bowl. Blend and whip in mixer.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar, mix slowly.
- Transfer the dip to a container, and put in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Cut strawberries or add to a bowl of pretzels and enjoy!
To use as icing, follow the same recipe and ice the cake while it is room temperature.