This chocolatey dessert bar has been a long time favorite of mine. I think that any college student looking for a party favor or snack to keep on hand would find this recipe incredibly simple! I always liked having a few of these around when I came home from class.
Ingredients (Yield- 24-36 bars)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers (you can buy them pre-crushed to save time)
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened, condensed milk (non-evaporated)
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of toffee chips
- Pre-Heat oven to 350°F
- In a 13 x 9 baking pan, melt butter via oven
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over melted butter.
- Pour Sweetened Condensed Milk over crumbs, then sprinkle chocolate chips over crumbs and toffee chips over chocolate chips
- Pat down the future bars with a fork, bake for 25 minutes, let cool and place in refrigerator for cooling.
- Cut into square bars, and store at room temperature. (DDF Tip- for easy to cut bars, line the entire pan with no-stick aluminum foil, also makes clean up easier!)
- Serve to all of your friends!