Some mornings are tougher than others. Dumbed Down Food understands that. Some lucky people can wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed, but some of us can’t press the snooze button enough. With a large pan-full serving, this easy breakfast casserole is great for those groggy mornings since it can be heated up throughout the week.
Our breakfast casserole can also brighten breakfast meetings by providing a delicious and healthier alternative to bagels or doughnuts.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50-60 minutes
- 1 ham steak cubed (you can also use 2 thick ham slices from the grocery deli)
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- 8-10 oz of light sour cream
- 1 package of shredded hash browns (Simply Potatoes is a great brand!)
- 10-12 eggs (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cheese, ham, sour cream and potatoes.
- Arrange in a 9×13 pan.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl.
- Pour eggs into pan making sure it is distributed evenly.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the center is set and the top is a nice golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy this easy breakfast casserole tomorrow morning!