Sometimes, you need to mellow out and bake something sweet. Trouble is, most students don’t exactly have intense ingredients like vanilla extract lying around. To fix the problem, we’ve dug up a simple recipe with only a few ingredients that any student with an oven should be able to tackle. Enjoy, and bake on.
- 1 cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- Milk for dunking
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Mix together all the ingredients except the chocolate chips. Once the ingredients are well-blended, throw in the chocolate chips and mix.
- Grease a cookie sheet, ball up the cookie dough into individual balls, lightly flatten them and place them in rows.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes and allow to cool.
- Pour yourself a glass of milk and relive the old days.
Need a bigger challenge in the kitchen? Try our peanut butter chocolate chip banana cookies!