Today’s delicious sandwich recipe comes from Maria and Josh and at the Two Peas and their Pod food blog, and it has my mouth watering just thinking about it. We’ve changed the recipe a bit to make it more “College Friendly” so that you can dig into your meal and not your wallet! Get into the spring spirit with this great twist on grilled cheese and, as always, enjoy!
Ingredients (Yield- 1 sandwich)
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 slices of cheese (Cheddar recommended)
- Slices of Tomato
- Guacamole (Homemade or Store Bought)
- Spread the guacamole on one side of each slice of bread, then butter the opposite side on each slice of bread.
- Heat a greased pan.
- Sandwich the cheese and tomatoes in between the guacamole sides of the bread.
- Place the sandwich butter-side down onto the pan, cook until the bread is golden brown, flip and do the same to the other side.
- Once both sides are golden brown, you are free to enjoy your sandwich!
Sign up for College Fed’s Free Newsletter and get instant and sometimes EARLY notification of new recipes! Subscribe Today!