Today we bring you yet another fantastic ramen hack for your eating pleasure! Combine some simple ingredients and you will find yourself with a fulfilling meal that is easy on your wallet and your schedule. Grab your favorite flavor of ramen noodles and enjoy this ramen stir fry recipe!
Video shows a slightly different, but equally delicious take on this recipe
- 1 pkg flavored Ramen (chicken or beef recommended)
- 1/2 cup Frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Butter
- Remove ramen and seasoning pack from wrapper, in a small frying pan, break up ramen and cover with water
- Add frozen mixed vegetables. Boil until noodles and vegetables are tender (4-5 minutes).
- While boiling veggies, cook the eggs in a separate pan then chop them up into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
- Drain water from noodles and vegetables.
- Add butter, seasoning pack to the noodle mixture. Cook on medium heat, stirring frequently (about 2 minutes).
- Combine your noodle stir-fry with the eggs from step 3.
- Serve and Enjoy!
(DDF Tip- Add chicken in at step 4 for a bigger meal! Recommended only with chicken flavor.)
Special thanks to @emcee19 for suggesting that the egg be cooked separately!