Every once in a while a recipe comes across us that screams college cooking. And nothing is more college than finding inventive ways to reuse ingredients that were in your pantry to begin with. This ritz cracker crusted chicken recipe gives you a fulfilling meal, with a taste of home, by repurposing the crackers you already have in the house. Ritz cracker crusted chicken will take a bit of time to bake in the oven, giving you the time to do whatever you please while it bakes. Enjoy!
(Makes 2 Chicken Breasts)
- 2 boneless-skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4-cup butter
- 8 ounces Ritz crackers, 1-2 packages
- Seasonings (onion powder, garlic powder)
- Preheat oven to 350°, rinse chicken and pat dry. Season to taste.
- Crush crackers into fine crumbs.
- Melt butter completely (I microwave it, but be careful—it gets hot, fast).
- Dip chicken in melted butter.
- Coat chicken in Ritz crumbs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes.