It’s not too late for one more summery drink before Fall sets in and exams start to consume you. Jello shots are a great for college parties, if for no other reason than to watch a bunch of drunk people try to loosen the jello with their finger. Here is a recipe for a great tasting jello shot that will have all of your friends drooling for more (or drooling for other reasons).
Ingredients (makes about 30 shots, yield may vary)
- 3oz Orange Jello Box
- 8oz cranberry juice
- 3oz peach schnapps
- 5 oz vodka
- Begin boiling cranberry juice.
- Once boiled, pour boiling cranberry juice over the jello powder in a large bowl.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, otherwise your alcohol will burn off.
- Once cooled, stir in vodka and schnapps. Stir.
- Pour the mixture into plastic shot glasses. Buy them in the store, or order special jello shot glasses online.
- Refrigerate at least six hours. If you are running out of room in the fridge, they sell lids you can put over the plastic shot glasses.