Now we’ve posted plenty of recipes on College Fed with little to no ingredients, but this one takes the cake. To make this you literally take the contents of 6 cans and heat them until they simmer (gently bubbling). Now that you know that, I won’t waste your time telling you just how convenient it is to keep a few cans on standby on the shelf to make this delicious soup whenever you want! Feel free to doctor it up however you want or to take out whatever you won’t eat. We’ve listed a handful of suggested ingredients for you, Buen Provecho!
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth (Do not buy condensed or it will be too salty)
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic Powder (Optional)
- Chili Powder (Optional)
- Cilantro (Optional)
- Drain the necessary cans, pour all of them into a large pot.
- Add in any optional seasonings to taste.
- Heat until simmering (those tiny bubbles before it really boils)
- Serve over tortillas and top with shredded cheese or any other toppings you’ve thought up.