Happy Valentines Day! Today’s recipe comes from Cosmo and is ideal for your perfect Valentines Evening. Make sure you have all the ingredients and the two of you will have a great time whipping this one up after a great meal. Enjoy and be sure to let us know how your night was in the comments!
- 2 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 2 shots espresso
- Whipped cream and Coca Powder (for garnish)
- Combine chocolate, milk, and sugar in a small saucepan on medium-low heat
- Stir until the chocolate has melted
- Remove the pan from the heat and add in the espresso and liqueur.
- Take out your two favorite mugs and pour in this lovely beverage in!
- Top with whipped cream and coca powder and don’t forget to light the candle.
Sign up for College Fed’s Free Newsletter and get instant and sometimes EARLY notification of new recipes! Subscribe Today!